For those about to die, we salute you

Posted at 6:19 PM by Abi Za
Just returned from my first trip to the gym in a very long time.  Too long a time, as a matter of fact.

This getting back into shape and losing weight is starting to suck.

I've given up fast food.  No breakfast burritos, no juicy hamburgers, nothing.
I stopped putting sugar in my coffee, and cut out my afternoon cup of hot cocoa.
I've stopped going out for lunch.  It's easier to watch what I eat if I'm not salivating over the 3 cheese nachos platter.

Tonight I did a light upper body workout followed by 2.5 miles in 40 minutes on the treadmill. My legs should stop trembling in a little while.

After I get out of my junk food withdrawals and get used to exercising for the sake of exercise again, this will start being fun.  I have to keep that in mind.  This is good for me and it will eventually be enjoyable.

But if I don't wake up tomorrow, I blame the treadmill.

Related Post



0 comments:

Post a Comment